Email marketing solutions
Landing Pages, Sales Pages, Membership Portals, Authority Blog Sites
Passwords Safe / Organizer
Download Videos from Websites
- Download Helper (browser extension)
- Internet Download Manager (software)
- Fotor (online photo editor – Free)
- Web Photo Resizer
Reverse Image Search
Mobile Website Tester
- FREE – Google’s Keyword Suggestion Tool: A great resource for exploring keyword possibilities. Make sure to understand the different between broad match and exact match and also consider that this is a PPC tool. The number of estimated searches are those conducted for a phrase, not estimated unique searchers.
- FREE – Web Developer Toolbar: This Firefox extension give you quick access to a number of useful functions such as turning on an off aspects of a page (images, scripts, etc.) Quick access to website verification tools, ability to outline elements on a page such as table cells and much, much more.
- FREE – Webmaster Tools: Find errors on your site, broken links (both internal and external) and so much more.
- FREE – Firebug: This Firefox extension allows you to look at any page on the web as usual or select specific elements and see what code (including lines in style sheets) is responsible for the appearance of that element. As you select different areas on the web page, Firebug changes the code displayed. Great for isolating issues and reviewing competitor’s code.
- FREE – CSS Validator: A free W3C tool that validated your CSS for compliance.
- FREE – Markup Validator: A free W3C tool for the validation of your code.
- FREE – WAI (Accesssibility) Validator: Easily the most difficult of the validations this tools helps make sure your site complies with accessibility standards. If nothing else, you’ll end up with virtually perfect code if you can pull this off.
- FREE – Xenu: Run a crawler over your site and find all your broken links.
- FREE – Redirect Checker: Check the status of a redirect and make sure it’s delivering the right response.
- FREE – Page Speed Test: Test the speed of your page and get suggestions on how to improve it. You can also compare the results with another site.
- FREE – Google Website Optimizer: Run A/B tests free with this tool from Google.
- FREE – Google Analytics: It’s not possible to get into all the details and features here save to say, it’s worth reading up on all that it can do and poke around and test all the functionality. Every time I do, I find fun new ways to look at visitor data.
- FREE – DNS Checker: Check DNS Propagation worldwide. DNS Checker provides name server propagation check instantly. Changed nameservers so check if dns and nameservers have propagated.
- FREE – DNS Watch Info: Lookup DNS records with exact performance measuring, monitor your DNS servers.
Content Management Systems
- FREE – WordPress: An open-source content management system based on PHP and MySQL. To function, WordPress has to be installed on a web server, which would either be part of an Internet hosting service or a network host in its own right.
- PREMIUM – DIVI Theme: The Ultimate WordPress Theme and Visual Page Builder by Elegant Themes
- PREMIUM – BE Theme: Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme by muffingroup
- PREMIUM – Imagely Theme: WordPress Themes for Photographers.
- FREE – Woocommerce: An open source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress.
Backup WordPress Plugin
PREMIUM – Backup Buddy: The Original WordPress Backup Plugin. Best for backup and restore wordpress site.
- FireFTP: It’s an FTP client built into the Firefox browser. Effective and very convenient.
- Filezilla: The free FTP solution for both client and server. Filezilla is open source software distributed free of charge.
- FREE – MultCloud: Manage, migrate, transfer, copy, and move files between any cloud storage services. Support for Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Amazon S3, OneDrive and FTP